Android apps do not need anything to be introduced about, as they are the most popular and the most used ‘Class of Applications’. With intensified growth of Android OS, its apps are becoming more and more advanced in every aspect which everyone of us are aware of. The same has became a reason for the people wishing to have this wonderful OS onto their computers and so the apps. To run all of the Android apps on your computers, there comes an Android emulator, ‘BlueStacks’. Bluestacks is by far the most convenient way to run all Android apps on PC irrespective of OS version.
There are millions of apps that forms a part of Google’s play store unlike other mobile platforms, where neither such quantity of apps ever existed nor will ever be able to build. However, this can also be treated as a demerit; as you will actually have a deep confusion between the authority applications and that of the clones. Anyways, for now we must better know about the BlueStacks so as to play all Android apps on PC.
Features of BlueStacks
Bluestacks App Player, popularly known as ‘BlueStacks’ is an Android emulator which is specifically designed to allow the users to run all Android apps on PC. The emulator is developed by ‘BlueStacks’, this is where the name comes from. Bluestacks app player was launched in 2011 and since then there have been several updates and upgrades, to make the user experience better. Initially, Gingerbread was the operating ASOP used in the emulator, and it’s always kept up to date with latest offering version from Android itself. The latest edition of BlueStacks offers Jelly Bean AOSP. Some of the features of BlueStacks include:
- Able to run almost all Android apps. However, this excludes the apps that requires rooted Android device.
- Full Screen View: You can change the application view in either landscape or portrait by emulating as a Phone or a tablet.
- Flavoured with latest Jelly Bean and more newer updates to come soon.
- Customization of apps and the interface. Although you will not get the same interface as you might be operating on your phones still the interface is good enough.
- Available for Windows 7/8/8.1 or even Windows XP.
- Absolutely free of cost, with in-app purchases options.
- Easy to use and handle as you do not require to code even a single line.
- Access to application at just on single touch.
As BlueStacks is just an Android emulator, you might have some issues while multitaksing certain applications. Anyways, BlueStacks is a freeware application available in variants on the basis of the installer it provides i.e. offline installer and online installer.
Online installer will require high speed connectivity and endless time access to download and install the software. However, an offline installer is also available to download. There are certain advantages of using offline installer, the best is the increased download speed as you can use a download manager to download BlueStacks. To download BlueStacks offline installer hit the button below.