In this highly fast-paced world, SuperBeam application makes sure that you don’t lag behind. The application enables you to share heavy media files between two phones within fractions of a second by a scan of a code. It has revolutionised the entire process of sharing or transferring files from Bluetooth to fastest speeds of Wi-Fi. Users now love to install SuperBeam application in their PC or laptop in order to refrain themselves from carrying data cables for transferring multimedia stuff. Therefore, it emerged as the most innovative, revolutionary and comfortable way of data sharing on all major platforms, including Android. Although the technology was used by mainly well renowned companies as Wi-Fi direct, but it was not regulated for universal use. The application is much better and greater than NFC and offers hassle-free sharing along with universal compatibility.
Read More: Telegram for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP)
Features of SuperBeam For PC:
- With SuperBeam application, you will get fast transfer speeds with the use of Wi-Fi direct.
- You can pair your devices with the help of NFC or QR code scanning in order to share or transfer multi-media files in no time.
- The best part of the application is that you can also share files with the devices that don’t have SuperBeam through web interface.
- The application uses port 8080 for all kinds of transmissions that offer you compatibility on limited Wi-Fi networks.
- The application makes the file sharing process much faster without any connection interruption.
- With just scanning the QR code of the giver, you can easily receive the file without keeping your device in contact with the other.
- You can transfer or share files with both Wi-Fi direct and NFC/QR pairing .
- The application gives you hassle-free data sharing unlike other methods of sharing.
- PC or laptop users can share or transfer large files within a few seconds. Therefore, it becomes a boon for them.
- The application can easily be downloaded on laptops or PC using Windows 8 or 7 which we will tell you below.
Now all tech-enthusiasts can find out how they can actually download and use this incredible application on their Windows desktops or laptops without making much effort.
Read More: PicsArt for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
How To Download SuperBeam Application For Windows PC?
- First of all, download Bluestacks on your Windows PC or laptop. Once you are done with it, you can see quick launch file of Android simulator on your screen. Now open it and in the search bar type ‘SuperBeam’ and install it.
- Once its downloaded and installed, click on the app and start using it without any hassles.
So, by following these simple steps one can download the most-sought after application into the laptops and can enjoy super-fast file sharing anywhere and at anytime without putting much time and effort.