The sequel to the adrenaline pumping game has been released by Madfinger Games. The brand new sequel comes up with the same zombie devastating action. However, this time it’s not only a single player game, rather the sequel comes up with multiplayer concept. Now you will take on the zombies with multiple players across the world, which is more interesting and engaging. As the game progresses, it becomes more thrilling and entertaining. When it comes to graphics and visuals, the game scores full marks as players can witness realistic and spectacular water reflections, incredible lights, unique grass, per-pixel light effects, eye-catching shadows and next-level rag doll physics. Over the top, if you have NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor powered device, you will experience enhanced and spectacular visual effects and graphics like never before.
Read More: Pixel Dungeon for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP)
Exclusive Features Of Dead Trigger 2 for Mac:
- The game empowers players to play in 33 versatile environments and to opt from 37 types of weapons, unlike the first version.
- The weapons used in the new version are incredibly thrilling and interesting that makes it an outstanding fighting game.
- The game features powerful sound effects that make the game more engaging and adrenaline pumping.
- The storyline and surroundings are fantastically designed that players don’t blink their eyes for a second. The new background and challenges won’t make players feel bored or monotonous.
- The game also allows players to earn in-game currency in order to buy brand new and updated weapons to defend themselves and fight smartly with zombies.
- The story keeps you on the edge of the seat with frequent changes and bonus levels adds more fun.
- Initially, players can start playing with unlocked weapons and missions. As you move on, you will encounter locked weapons and missions.
- The game is all about killing zombies to move on and discover the new levels and rewards for yourself.
- The game also features a brand new feature called auto fire mode which helps players for easier targeting the zombies.
However, Dead Trigger 2 may irritate you with some glitches and bugs as, HD graphics and visuals won’t play smoothly and efficiently on slower devices. And the brand new feature, Auto-fire mode is likely to spoil ammo.
How To Download Dead Trigger 2 for Mac for Smooth Playing?
Read More: Real Racing 3 for PC
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator, Bluestacks from here!
- After downloading it, install it on your Mac PC and click on the shortcut icon of the app saved on the desktop.
- Now signup with Google account and go to the My Apps section of Bluestacks and click on the search box and type Dead Trigger 2.
- Once you find the game, click on the download button and start downloading it on your PC.
- Once it’s downloaded, click on the install button.
- After the successful installation of the game, click on the shortcut icon of the game and start playing it.